E34 Rarität???

• Dieses ist eine M5 mit M60 motor ohne M Technic stossfänger, im Schweden ein standard gut 540i/6 ist €6500-€8500, ich verkaufte eine Oxfordgrün mit 229000km für €7700 november-2006, ja war es vollausstattung (ohne Tempomat) und hatte 18" M Para aus E38 #794/797...[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.autopower.se/galleriet/galleribilder/00036068_40776_S6.jpg]

Jessie; Fake//M just like my Cosmosschwarz and Arktissilber is and with very low mileages was it 80000km?

Mfg Stephan

• Zitat von Jessie

Mine?! 96.000km so far. :)

Oh, one more question, I did not quite understand what you mean by "one of 2". What exactly makes this 540M so very exclusive?!

:eek:

I think hi mind 540 with M5 extras like EDC - it's this same Model like delivered to Canada

• also ich hätt für einen/den 540er nie soviel geboten/bezahlt der Preis ist echt zu heiss für einen normalo e34 sag mal grob alles bis 4000 ist noch im Rahmen (ohne Umgebaute oder extrem besondere) kann man für 540iger legen

• Zitat von MW-S38

also ich hätt für einen/den 540er nie soviel geboten/bezahlt der Preis ist echt zu heiss für einen normalo e34 sag mal grob alles bis 4000 ist noch im Rahmen (ohne Umgebaute oder extrem besondere) kann man für 540iger legen

ist aber kein normalo :loool:

• Hy Stefan, congrats on that special car. Nobody would have thought that it was this rare, you must have asked for the "SA-List" at the "Kundenservice" to know all about it, right?

But wouw, you have now nine 540i if i count right, kudos to you!

(Offenbar kann hier nicht jeder English oder liest die Antworten nicht... ;))

• Zitat von Jessie

Mine?! 96.000km so far. :)

Oh, one more question, I did not quite understand what you mean by "one of 2". What exactly makes this 540M so very exclusive?!

:eek:

Ok 96.000km that's really low, that's the lowest I ever heard for a M Sport package car, take care of it :DD:

I know about 4 or 5 HE51 cars with EDC III/Nürburgring chassis, #768 and #772 has almost the same equipment, than there are another lacking 90 litre tank and that is only a standard Individual car, Brokatrot in Sweden since 2001 built 1994 (MY 1995) + a Hellrot built -9411 that only has EDC III not the other stuff, so this and it's sister car is unique with this history, I would guess they were built as pre production cars/Euro models for the US M-Sport that started being made in 9/95.

Stephan

• I bought my first HE51 car in March 2002, my Cosmosschwarz with M Sportpaket... [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.autopower.se/galleriet/galleribilder/00043013_40774_S6.jpg] it is one of 46pcs that are model year 1996, one of 8 (MY 96) with M Sportpaket, to know how rare it was I started to collect SA-Liste, first for all 96, later for every HE51, now I have 289 + maybe 70-80 for other versions of 540i/6, my goal is to have on every one of the 3203 made, the hardest is the 72pcs made i South Africa (HE98) the ASAP system doesn't show much only build date, all support to reach my goal is welcome, M5Toureg is my inspiration and "idol" + another Swede that has the Swedish e34m5.se site he has SA-Liste for all 404pcs LHD MY 95 Limo M5, we really love E34 in Sweden :loool:

The list for #768 I got late 2005, since then I have wanted to buy it or it's sister car, not knowing if it was alive or maybe still owned by BMW but when it showed up only 10 days after I bought one of two Arktissilber MY96 with M Sportpaket... [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.autopower.se/galleriet/galleribilder/00044755_41992_S6.jpg] then I just had to buy it, crazy butyou only live once and I have dreamed about it since 2005.

Mfg Stephan

• richtig, so und nicht anders :mrgreen:

• Zitat von Andy V8

ich sehe da keine M5 Felgen :eek:

Musst aber zugeben, die sehen beinahe so aus.

Der Verkäufer schreibt 17''BBS- Alufelgen.

Sehe gerade, dass das Getriebe streikt, dafür hat die Karre sogar Standheizung elektr. Schiebedach usw. und der Händler nimmt noch alles in Zahlung.

Das rechtfertigt natürlich dann auch den stolzen Preis von 999,-

Der 540 ist dem M5 aber sowas von überlegen. [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/a045.gif]

• bin leider zu weit weg, aber wen die Karosse Ok ist hätte ich den genommen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!