Wie schaffen grosser kult Bmw M5?

• Nun, mit ein bisschen Feingefühl versteht man das:

Der M5 E34 scheint ein Kultauto zu sein da er der "Vater" (oder auch Vorreiter) eines ganzen Fahrzeugsegments ist.
    Aber wie hat er das Geschafft?

Die Antwort müsste also lauten: Als der M5 E28 1985 das Licht der Welt erblickte gab es bei der Konkurrenz, wie z.B. Mercedes als Topmodell der mittleren Baureihe gerade mal einen 190 PS starken 300E,........ der M5 E34 grifft dieses Tradition auf indem.....

Gruss Nico

• Described M5 as a "vater" of segmen I would like to say that BMW started new generation of very good sport sedans. Hmm Answer of mercedes or audi was not enough and M5 always be the best in that class. I think never opponents not create such car which could be better that M5, therefore M5 should have opinion "cult car". I surf internet but in my opinion there is too little information about that model espesially about amazing e34 series. When I feel huge fascination of that model many years ago I tried to get some information about it and it was not so easy. We have great knowledge about that cars but many people which start its adventure with M5 have not it. To create that cult it should to promote that cars, give knowledge about them and their magic. If M5 fans will be more then mythos of M5 wiil be greater. Maybe not everyone understand me but it will be nice to be not only member but also author of that community.

• Zitat von marian

Described M5 as a "vater" of segmen I would like to say that BMW started new generation of very good sport sedans. Hmm Answer of mercedes or audi was not enough and M5 always be the best in that class. I think never opponents not create such car which could be better that M5, therefore M5 should have opinion "cult car". I surf internet but in my opinion there is too little information about that model espesially about amazing e34 series. When I feel huge fascination of that model many years ago I tried to get some information about it and it was not so easy. We have great knowledge about that cars but many people which start its adventure with M5 have not it. To create that cult it should to promote that cars, give knowledge about them and their magic. If M5 fans will be more then mythos of M5 wiil be greater. Maybe not everyone understand me but it will be nice to be not only member but also author of that community.

OK, now I understand you :mrgreen: , I thing it would be better if you write on Englisch and don't "Translate" throght Babelfish ;)

• Zitat von marian

Described M5 as a "vater" of segmen I would like to say that BMW started new generation of very good sport sedans. Hmm Answer of mercedes or audi was not enough and M5 always be the best in that class. I think never opponents not create such car which could be better that M5, therefore M5 should have opinion "cult car". I surf internet but in my opinion there is too little information about that model espesially about amazing e34 series. When I feel huge fascination of that model many years ago I tried to get some information about it and it was not so easy. We have great knowledge about that cars but many people which start its adventure with M5 have not it. To create that cult it should to promote that cars, give knowledge about them and their magic. If M5 fans will be more then mythos of M5 wiil be greater. Maybe not everyone understand me but it will be nice to be not only member but also author of that community.

him i think the M5 is a Understatement car. and the owners are too. That's why the "mythos M5" is not yo big as of the E30 M3.

just my opinion.

• Beschriebene M5 als „vater“ von segmen mich möchten sagen, daß BMW neues Erzeugung der sehr guten Sport sedans begann. Hmm Antwort von mercedes oder von audi war nicht genug und M5 ist immer in dieser Kategorie das beste. Ich denke nie Konkurrenten, solches Auto nicht herzustellen, das besser sein könnte, dem M5, folglich M5 Meinung „Kultauto“ haben sollte. Ich surfe Internet, aber meiner Meinung nach gibt es zu wenig Informationen über dieses Modell espesially über das Überraschen der Reihe e34. Vor wenn ich sehr großer Faszination dieses glaube Modells, vielen Jahren versuchte ich, etwas Informationen über sie zu erhalten und es war nicht so einfach. Wir haben großes Wissen über das Autos aber viele Leute, die sein Abenteuer mit M5 beginnen, nicht es zu haben. Verursachen daß Kult, den er fördern sollte daß Autos, Gebenwissen über sie und ihre Magie. Wenn Ventilatoren M5 dann mythos von wiil M5 sind, grösser sein. Möglicherweise verstehen nicht jeder mich, aber es ist nett, nicht nur Mitglied aber auch Autor dieser Gemeinschaft zu sein.

Lt. Sprachübersetzer kommt das dabei raus...

• Hi marian

Welcome to this forum. Please don't let these rather thin jokes discourage you writing in German ;)

I think the E34 M5 will probably never reach the status of a cult car, because it is not really a milestone like the M1 or the E30 M3. But it has been a very successful car, and I guess it always will be because of its clean, timeless design and very impressing performance.

If you haven't seen already, here is a nice little article on the E34 that also covers the M5 a bit:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_E34

Greetings
    Torsten

• Zitat von dode

Toppless

Den E30 M3 habe ich als nicht als Kultauto, sondern als Meilenstein bezeichnet und ihm somit nur grössere Chancen eingeräumt, mal ein Kultauto zu werden als dem E34 M5, der meiner Meinung nach kein Meilenstein ist.

Gruss
    Torsten

Hallo Torsten,

also ich finde der E30 M3 ist nicht nur ein Meilenstein sondern auch schon lange ein Kultauto. Wenn nicht der, was dann?

Der E34 M5 hatte seinerzeit viel zu viele gute Konkurennten um eine Ikone zu sein. Der E28 M5 war hingegen ein echter Meilenstein. Ein Urknall in Zenit der Waldsterben und Katalysator Dikussion.

Gruss Nico

• Hi Nico,

Jedenfalls hat der E30 M3 eine sehr erfolgreiche Rennsportgeschichte hinter sich, und vor allem die Evolution-Modelle sind wirklich was besonderes. Viele schwärmen von dem E30 als den M3 überhaupt, und schließlich war er der erste von vielen M3's. Und ein Cabrio gab es sogar auch davon.

Frage mich manchmal, warum der E28 M5 irgendwie so ein Mauerblümchendasein spielt. Er wird oft nur so am Rande erwähnt. Vielleicht hats was mit dem sauren Regen zu tun ;-) Und wie ich gerade lese, wurden nur 2145 Stück davon gebaut. Muss jetzt ja eine echte Rarität sein!

Gruss
    Torsten

• Schlimmer noch: rund 1400 der M5 E28 sind US Modelle mit dicken Bumpers und niederverdichtetem Katmotor. Rund 700 sind es gerade mal die in der ECE Version gebaut wurden.

Leider hab ich keinen. :(

Gruss Nico

• Hmm maybe cult auto is too much for M5. I know that it do not be such cult auto like for example M3. But quite serious problem is that thre is too little knowledge in internet about it. I would like to change it but I could understand some people. I create site abut M5 with articles from newspapers and I sent e-amils to another M5 site owners to place link to their sites on my website and vice versa . Result was that for 50 mails I get answer for....none. I am so fascinated M5 that it was shoch for me that another enthusiast do not care about new contacts. I very want to show my website for everything but I do not know how to do it in such situation?

• Was ist Kult??

Für mich als BMW-Liebhaber wer der erste Kult der 2002tii :pp:
    dann der 323i mit den "Schubkarrenendrohren" :loool:

Der e30 M3 ist ein saugeiles Gerät, hätte fast einen gehabt.

Aber der e34 ist mein Liebling, und der e34///M5 die Krönung.

Achja, in meinen Jugendzeiten schwärmte ich auch von nem 635csi :gear:

Sorry marian, my English iss too bad for writing :cry:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!