M5 in Niederrhein

• Zitat von Red-///M-Baron

Kennst du eigentlich den Thread HIER vom Oldie?

Ja, der kenne ich. Ich bin ein Driftliebhaber und habe mehrere Driftvideo's, sowie die JUN Supra. Und diese:

[url]http://www.pakstation.dds.nl/mov/Driften.asf[/URL]

Oder diese:

http://www.pakstation.dds.nl/mov/r34vss15.wmv

Oder drifting Lada:

http://www.ladaclub.hu/egyeb/video/lbk_emcsi1.wmv

Fun vid mit Lada: :)

http://www.localhost.nl/stuff/movies/sparewheel.mpg

Dukes aus Holland :)

http://195.241.75.99/kladblog/image/200409/dukes.wmv

Gert

• :DD:

Da lacht das Herz der anonymen drifter.

Gruß,
    Alfred

• Zitat von Gert

Ok, entshuldigung für die holländische Sprache, aber hier war nicht Viel Reaktion, so ich dachte, warum nicht.... jedenfall.... versteht Dick was ich frage.... :)

Ist schon ok - ich hab ja schonmal gemerkt, daß Ihr Euch nicht gegenseitig beschimpft habet:D

Zitat

Kons, Sie haben recht, es ist Ölstand..... und kein Kofferraum offen....... :lol:

Da hab ich ja nochmal Glück gehabt.... Sonst hätte ich mir ein Holländisch-Verbot auferlegen müssen: Lesen geht ja meistens noch, aber wenn ich mal anfange zu reden, versteht kein Holländer meinen Akzent: "Het flamberen van de Gretmoeter met de Reservesleutels" war auch für Dick und Raymond nicht ganz einfach - wenn ich das ganze noch mit Fietspatsers und Drempels kombiniere wirds sogar für mich selber schwierig:D:D:D.

Zitat

Eigentlich, gibt es keine Deutsche drift liefhaber? Komm jungs, wo sind Ihre video's.... :)

Doch schon, aber man zeigt nicht gerne Dinge öffentlich wegen denen man sehr schnell Ärger bekommen kann:( Das ganze nennt sich dann fehlende Fahrzeugbeherrschung: bei uns geht das ja erst beim schönen Drift los, unsere Schweizer Freunde bekommen da ja teilweise schon Probleme wenn nur die Reifen quietschen...

Konstantin

• Gestern wieder ein ganze tag gedriftet in Papenburg. :2f2f: Es war wirklich super da die strecke nas war, und spaeter mit ein wasserfahrzeug nas gemacht wurde. In mein augen ist der M5 wirklich das beste was es gibt zum driften. Da muss man nur ein gasstoss geben und das lenkrad loslassen. Alles weitere geht uber das gaspedal. Full lock geht so super :gear: Da Papenburg ein teststrecke ist, ist es nicht erlaubt zu fotogravieren, aber wit hatte ein proffesionele cameraman dabei. Wenn der film fertig ist probiere ich die hier zu melden.

Dick, der noch immer quer :mrgreen: steht

• Zitat von Dick

Da Papenburg ein teststrecke ist, ist es nicht erlaubt zu fotogravieren, aber wit hatte ein proffesionele cameraman dabei. Wenn der film fertig ist probiere ich die hier zu melden.

Ich hoffe Du bist mir nicht böse, wenn ich das gerade im Touristenfahrer.de-Forum gefundene Video schon vor Dir hier verlinke :o

http://members.home.nl/watermulder/PapenburgIII.wmv

Ich habs aber noch nich gesehen ... bin noch auf Arbeit.

• Zitat von Dick

Papenburg ist die Daimler/Chrysler teststrecke. Kann mann nicht so einfach hinfahren und spass haben. Wir mieten fur viel geld ein teil diese strecke in den momenten das MB die selbst nicht benutzt. 2 bis 3 mal im jahr fahren wir dorthin.

I am unable to read all of the text here, but does this mean that it is possible to drive the Papenburg testtrack?

• Zitat von donati

I am unable to read all of the text here, but does this mean that it is possible to drive the Papenburg testtrack?

From what Dick writes, it is possible to charter parts of the Papenburg track. Maybe Dick could post the prices for us?

Konstantin

• A friend off mine has a small company wich organises Driftdays. I do not know how much ATP is asking for a day. But iff you really want to know, I will ask him.

Regards,

Dick

• Zitat von Dick

A friend off mine has a small company wich organises Driftdays. I do not know how much ATP is asking for a day. But iff you really want to know, I will ask him.

Regards,

Dick

I just watched a video where you and friends do alot of drifting there :gear:

So i also realized that the Papenburg facility is more than just the 12km high-speed oval, i did not know that.
    Any idea if/how we can get on the oval?

I will now go and look at the ATP website, maybe there is info there :idea:

• We were at the oval at our first visit at ATP. Very nice to go flat out with no hands on the steeringwheel. I was with the CDI because the M5 was not ready. But the other times we were there, the oval was not free for driving. ATP is not very easy to book. Frank, my friend, had visit ATP several times before we had the green light for driving.

There is not only the oval. We rent the handling circuit, wich is a perfect copy off the small course off Hockenheim.

• Dick,

A couple of question regarding Papenburg;

When you drove the high-speed oval, how did it happen?
    Did you drive behind a ATP car? in a group or one at a time?
    Where there any speed restrictions?
    How many cars was in your group? and what was the cost to you?

I contacted ATP, and got the reply that it would be no problem at all
    to rent some of the tracks for a day.. they just needs to know wich tracks
    (handling course, high-speed oval, dynamic course, etc..) we want to use, at wich dates and they will make me an offer.

They gave me an example of a whole day with catering, safety personnel, use of three different tracks and so on, and that was not so expensive i think.. about 200,- Eur pr car.

Anyone interested in going there?
    (if so, send me an email :))

• Hello Finn

We were driving behind a ATP car. It was an BMW 330i, and he was going at top speed. We were driving in one group. As I already had done a thing like this, I knew that I had to be in the front off the group because you don't want a slower car in front off you.It is nice to do three or four laps, after that it gets boring. It makes much more fun to use the "Hockenheim" part. Have you already seen the newest video from Papenburg?

Our group is about 30 cars, and we pay also arround 200Euro.

Regards,

Dick

• I saw a video where you are drifting with the M5, so i guess this is the newest?

I have had further dialog with the ATP manager, and now im not so interested in going there anymore..
    They are not prepared to allow for topspeed driving on the oval, best they can offer is driving with a Merc S500 pacecar.
    I wanted to drive my M5 at topspeed on the oval, when the turboengine is ready and installed :gear:
    (i wonder if it will go over 300?)

Maybe i should find out if we can drive the Nardo test-track in southern Italy at topspeed?
    (Are there any other highspeed test-tracks in Europe?)

• Zitat von Kons

What about german Autobahns?? :D:D

Konstantin

Well.. when the trucks are not busy overtaking eachother, i allways get those annoying red flashes when going under bridges or passing roadconstruction sites :rolleyes:
    Maybe im just driving on the wrong Autobahns?
    (seriously, maybe im a chicken, but i dont like driving _that_ fast when there is traffic that could move into my lane).

There is a brand new 20km piece of motorway 10min from my home, when i drive it at night in the Taxi, often i meet 0 or just 2-3 cars in the 20km, so maybe this is ideal for some nighttime topspeed driving?

Only problem there would be the law enforcement.. the limit is 130, and anything above 160 means automatic taking a new drivinglicense test, over 260 means a 1000Euro fine (and an interview with the local newspaper :)), and if the procecuter thinks i was risking other peoples lives, he/she can demand a court session to have a judge rewoke my license for 0.5-2 years, so better make sure there's no police on the 20km before driving there :idea:

On the other hand.. German law enforcement cannot rewoke my license, and i dont have to pay the fines, unless i meet and speak to the Polizei on the spot.

Hmm.. better hope the Nardo managers will allow topspeed driving on their circular track..

• Zitat von donati

i allways get those annoying red flashes when going under bridges or passing roadconstruction sites :rolleyes:

That's the places where I definetely don't do any topspeed-tests...:)

Zitat

Maybe im just driving on the wrong Autobahns?

No you aren't - only at the wrong time: I experienced that the best time is at abt 2 o clock at night within the week - best tuesday, wednesday - on a three lane autobahn: you have almost no normal cars, only trucks on right and middle lane.... the left one is yours:D:D.

Zitat von donati

maybe im a chicken

Do you remember Dick's "autovisie" sunstripe in the windscreen? I'd love to produce such sticker for your racecar with your text on it - may I?:D:D:D

Zitat

Hmm.. better hope the Nardo managers will allow topspeed driving on their circular track..

IMHO that's just boring and way too expensive: if renting a track, then rent one that is fun to drive - just driving fast is funny for the first time, but then it's just driving fast and nothing more... Just to try out how fast your car is, take a german autobahn by night - to try out how your car performs, chose a racetrack and have fun:D

Brgds
    Konstantin

• Zitat von Kons

IMHO that's just boring and way too expensive: if renting a track, then rent one that is fun to drive - just driving fast is funny for the first time, but then it's just driving fast and nothing more... Just to try out how fast your car is, take a german autobahn by night - to try out how your car performs, chose a racetrack and have fun:D

I think you may very well be right, finding a deserted 3-lane Autobahn might be the most realistic solution..
    But to me the test ovals sounds like something that could be fun to try, just one time. But when they insist there has to be a pacecar, then it does not appeal to me anymore.

Zitat von Kons

Do you remember Dick's "autovisie" sunstripe in the windscreen? I'd love to produce such sticker for your racecar with your text on it - may I?:D:D:D

Yes ofcourse i remember it..
    You think it might be funny to put "Maybe im a chicken" there??
    Hmm.. i dont really know what i think of it.. perhaps i can find some more suitable text :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!