Messbarer Effekt der M-Styling Räder Schaufel & Turbine ?!

• Guten Tag,

auf e34.de hat sich gerade jemand nach den Eigenschaften der im Titel genannten Räder erkundigt. Die Bremsbelüftung soll ja verbessert werden. Mich würde in diesem Zusammenhang mal interessieren, ob sich dies effektiv bemerkbar macht, also bei sportlicher Fahrweise auf der Rennstrecke. Hat man aufgrund besserer Standfestigkeit einen MESSBAREN Unterschied zu gewöhnlichen Alus und wie sieht eigentlich die Parallelspeiche im Vergleich aus?!

[Blockierte Grafik: http://download.smiliemania.de/smilies132/00000973.gif]

• Ich habe den mess daten in das archiv von der mailinglist aufgesucht. Der folgende text ist eine kopie van das bericht von 14 Oktober 2002.

I hope you arrived not too early monday morning. Almost 2k km on a single day. Ouch. When I drove home yesterday evening, I was tired so I did not go over 180km/h. If any of us needs to improve the brakes, it is you. My laser temperature meter has a range to 500 degrees Celcius, but this was not enough to measure your front brake temp. Your rear brakes where around 140 degrees Celcius. I should have measured your brake temps after your cooling down also. Just a moment before, Steven and I measured the brake disk temperature of teh Winckelhock E34 M5 that was driven privately by one of the fahrsicherheits instructors. His temperature readings showd 400 degrees Celcius on front disks and 100 degrees Celcius for the rear. This was measured only 30secs after he came of the track. Although not a valid comparison, we can conclude that the turbine rims provide for better cooling of the brakes.

Just for the record:

E34 M5 #1 (FRONT: 260, REAR 60) (Raymond's E34 M5 with throwing stars) (Measured after cooling down)
    E34 M5 #2 (FRONT: 320, REAR 100) (Serge's E34 M5 with throwing stars) (Measured after cooling down)
    E34 M5 #3 (FRONT: 400, REAR 100) (E34 M5 Winckelhock with turbines) (Measured 30sec after it came of the track)
    E34 M5 #4 (FRONT: >500, REAR 140) (Obviously Finn's E34 M5 with throwing stars) (Measured 30sec after it came of the track)

Oh: BTW: Nice demo at Brunchen (hehehe)

In Oktober 2003 hab ich auf versuch von Finn meinem IR thermometer wieder mitgenommen und Finn hat seinen linkerseite mit Schaufelrader ausgerustet und der rechterseite mit turbinen rader. Der folgende text kommt auch aus die archiven der mailing list.

Yesterday on the Nordschleife, Finn Donati was so kind to equip his car with both the TS and Turbine covers. Throwing stars on the left, Turbines on the right. I measured the brake disk temperature with a Raytek IR thermometer directly after one lap (20,8km).

FR (Turbine) ~330C
    RR (Turbine) ~150C
    FL (TS) ~375C
    RL (TS) ~210C

It was rather difficult to asses a proper hot spot with the turbines as the room to measure is so narrow. With the TS, this is more easy, but I had to give up the measurement of the RR bc. of objecting cars waiting behind Finn. Therefore, the measurement on the RR may be concidered as a false measurement.

Finn only has to add his waiting time on the Dottinger Hohe. Could be between 2 and 10mins. I and Kees had to wait 10mins on two occasions before we could exit the track.

Finn, thanks for your input and trouble.

Wenn da genugend interesse besteht werd ich nachstes April meinem IR thermometer wieder mitbringen um neue messungen zu machen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!