Nordschleifen-Meeting 24/25. April 2004

• Good to hear that all made it home safely :)

My hometrip was quite boring, there was nobody to talk to, and too much traffic, so i drove Nurburg - Flensburg without any stops (only north of Hamburg traffic was free to go quick).

I thought it was very nice to meet some "new" German friends..
    Im sorry about the driving on the grass with Rainer in my car.

This was my first time with race-tires, and i think they proved to be great, giving the car good grip-level, and neutral steering. I hope this will also be the case with the lighter trackcar.
    The laptimes was 22-25sec faster with racetires, compared to last year with the "normal" tires.

Raymond:
    When i had finished my last lap i was unable to locate you and your father, this is why i left without saying goodbye to you.

Dennis:
    I sent you an email about the lights we talked about.

• Ohh.. and according to the Ringers, the police helicopter was looking for drivers that did not behave properly, and if they spotted someone overtaking on the right, they would call the ground-crew so they would stop that car.

• Zitat von donati

Raymond:
    When i had finished my last lap i was unable to locate you and your father, this is why i left without saying goodbye to you.

It's OK :) We didn't manage to find you either.

Before we left at around 7.00PM we where in the Grune Holle restaurant to eat something.

• Danke nochmal an euch alle, für die Hilfe, dass ihr die Nerven behalten habt, wegen meine vielen Fragen + natürlich für´s mitfahrendrüfen :burn:
    Bin immer noch nicht ganz zur "Realität" zurückgekehrt.

Die vielen neuen Eindrücke, Hammer, Wahnsinn :cool:

• Raymond

Gern gemacht. Machen wir nochmahls.

Finn. Sorry that we did not talked more. Allmost everybody was gone at once so I went out for another lap :gear:

Grt. Dick

• hey dick, i hope you didnt take my comment about the driver of the yellow porsche to serious... i was in a good mood and maybe it was a bit harsh... it was just because everytime when i started to talk he interrupted me again.

i know it wasnt on purpose and that its merely needed when you have a race-clutch in your car cause you can't drive slow in any other way - but it was kinda funny - like a vw golf playing with the pedal at the stop-lights :rolleyes: ok, just a bit louder and sounding much better hehe...

anyways: it wasnt meant personally, it was just another flash of my strange kind of humor. and thanks again for your information whereabout the others got stuck

ingo

• @ Ingo (kurze haare, oranges t-shirt)
    Oh man :rolleyes: hat ich gar nicht so richtig mitbekommen :o .
    Dann eben beim nächsten mal.

Hoffe das ich beim nächsten Treffen nicht schon wieder das ganze Weekend arbeiten muss.Dann bleib ich auch mal etwas länger zweck´s besser kennenlernen,Namen behalten (schei.. Alzheimer),Benzingespräche und so.Gestern schienen mir ein paar Leute sowieso etwas geplättet (und nicht gerade voller rededrang) , gell Bine?
    Scheint ja doch ein etwas längerer Samstag Abend geworden zu sein an dem kaum was :drink: wurde. Hab ich mir sagen lassen :mrgreen: .

• Zitat:[Gestern schienen mir ein paar Leute sowieso etwas geplättet (und nicht gerade voller rededrang) , gell Bine?]

har,har da kukst du bine!!! :kick:
    und von mir immer reden.

Fand das Woende auch sehr schön und interessant,auch wenn ich nicht dauernd geredet habe wie ein Wasserfall so wie manche es vielleicht wollten. :cool:

bin halt etwas bedrückt gewesen das mein M5 daheimbleiben musste mit gebrochenem Herzen.....

Meine erste Runde auf der Nordschleife mit dem abstecher aufn Grünstreifen mit Finn werd ich auch nie vergessen. :what:

also alles in allem ein super Wochenende und ich freu mich schon aufs nächste mal Nordschleife.

reiner

danke nochmal an dennis fürs mitnehmen.

• kein problem Ingo. Auch wenn es ein problem war, was es nicht war :cool: , war da wirklich nichts was mein wochende noch kaput machen konnte. Mein M5 war so gut beim Scuderia das ich jetzt noch immer mit mein kopf in die wolken laufe :drink:

Grs. Dick

• Zitat von Dick

Finn. Sorry that we did not talked more. Allmost everybody was gone at once so I went out for another lap :gear:

Grt. Dick

I had quite alot of things i wanted to ask you, about the Scuderia course, your car, and so on..
    How does the car handle now, compared to before the weightreduction, and how are your tires performing?
    When the hoods have arrived, we will meet somewhere to do the exchange and we can talk about it all :)

I will try to find out what the "E11" marking are good for..

• Finn

The car is absolutly a dream to drive :gear: The stability is enourmes. I can drive speeds now in corners that I never could dream off :) It was a lot off work to get it running, but it was worth it.
    About the Scuderia course, I became winner in my group, with 27 cars in the group. In the overall standings I was 5th off just over 300 cars. Next time I drive in the Winners Group, wich are the 6 or 7 best off the course.

Grt. Dick

• Zitat von donati

Raymond;

I was looking through your pictures..
    Picture DSC03099: can you tell me where this tankstelle is located?

Hello Finn,

I don't know the exact location or road no, but this 'tankstelle' is located on the bundesstrasse in the direction of Autobahn A1 to Trier (approx 10km from the entrance gate of the GP kurs).

• Zitat von Dick

Finn

The car is absolutly a dream to drive :gear: The stability is enourmes. I can drive speeds now in corners that I never could dream off :) It was a lot off work to get it running, but it was worth it.
    About the Scuderia course, I became winner in my group, with 27 cars in the group. In the overall standings I was 5th off just over 300 cars. Next time I drive in the Winners Group, wich are the 6 or 7 best off the course.

Grt. Dick

I heard from Anders Jonsson that you achived sensational points with the M5, congratulations :)
    Next time will be April 2005?
    You dont have to tell me how much work is involved in making the trackcar conversion.. and also quite a large investment i think, im allready over 6k eur, and still need to buy a gearbox and rear differential..
    I hope my car will be ready for use soon, and that the engine can last untill the end of this season :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!