New book about M5 is ready.

• Hello

Me and my friend create new book about M5 quite another than other. It contains very detailed information about all models of M5, tests from magazines, buyer guide, service manual, descriptions of all special version of each model, and many other. It is the biggest book about M5 you could have. It have been create by 7 years. It have 1359 pages and 4700 pictures from many sources also official from BMW. It is in two parts. If you would like to see it sent private message

• Marian,

Who is the author and what are his/her's credits? What are the sources?

Preferably a table of contents with example pages to proof quality and authenticity. After all, there are already enough magazine collections on the market at considerable less cost.

• marian@
    when can we get a 'table of contents' etc ? and what makes this book different from others ?? I would like to see it and I did sent you a private message, so what is next ??
    -
    ""
    Me and my friend create new book about M5 quite another than other. It contains very detailed information about all models of M5, tests from magazines, buyer guide, service manual, descriptions of all special version of each model, and many other. It is the biggest book about M5 you could have. It have been create by 7 years. It have 1359 pages and 4700 pictures from many sources also official from BMW. It is in two parts. If you would like to see it sent private message. ""

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!