TÜV Anforderungen (English)

• Hello

Is there somewhere i can get a list of fetures that TÜV requieres a car to have, in order to pass the test?
    I know that here in Denmark, i can goto the local testing-center and get a copy of the requirements, and it looks something like so:

1991 > Must have Airbag.
    1990 > Must have Kat.
    1985 > Must have seatbelts for rear passengers.
    1982 > Must have safety windshield.
    etc..

Is there something like this in Germany?

What i would like to know right now, is if TÜV will approve my car with no heating for the interior?
    I have been told that there must be a fan for the windshield, so that it can be defrosted, but will there also have to be heating? or is the fan enough?

Also, what about the fog-lights? can they be removed, and still pass TÜV?

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von caine.esco
    well the front Foglights can be removed! You only need the rear Foglights in Germany!

Ok, do you know how old a car must be, in order not to have to have rear foglights?

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von caine.esco
    well the front Foglights can be removed! You only need the rear Foglights in Germany!

Hi,

I´m not sure if you can remove them, because if they are originally installed you can´t remove them. if there is an e34 without foglights then they can be removed but I think all of them had foglights

Dirk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!